Sunday, September 14, 2014
What makes this kit different from the others is that Smile Brilliant will send you a mold kit that will make a perfect impression of your teeth, and it's every easy to use. Just follow the directions that are included with the kit and you will have a mold that is customized into trays made specifically for you. There's absolutely no need to make a trip to the dentist office for customized trays because it's all done within the comfort of your home.
It takes between 7-10 days to receive your trays before you can start the whitening treatment. To begin, you simply add the whitening gel into the tray and place it into your mouth; It’s so simple. Most people will see results after 3 treatments. I also received a desensitizing gel, which does help with sensitivity due to whitening. Applying that before doing a whitening treatment is a huge help.
The teeth whitening tray kit includes:
* Teeth Whitening Trays – 2 Custom-fitted whitening trays (upper and lower teeth)
* Carrying Case – Compact case holds both your whitening trays
* Impression material to make your own dental impressions (plus extra material included)
* 3-Way, pre-paid postage – all postage between you and the lab is covered (2-way for international orders)
* 1 set of custom dental models – created by our lab technicians from your impressions
* Professional teeth whitening gel – Dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide in 3ml syringes.
* 2-year teeth whitening tray replacement warranty
* Detailed instructional brochure – Simple guide to creating your custom-fitted teeth whitening trays
* 30 day satisfaction guarantee
My thoughts: I used the kit and my teeth changed at least two shades whiter. This kit is truly worth the money! After trying so many other products I am really happy with my results.
For more information, visit www.smilebrilliant.com
For more information, visit www.smilebrilliant.com
at 6:27 PM
Monday, August 18, 2014
But today... today is the day I have been waiting for. 14 years in the making I have been waiting for the empty house. Everyone is in school full time now. My oldest is now in High School, the second child is in Junior High and my two little ones are in Elementary all day. The day I have been waiting for turned out to be the saddest day of my life. I changed my mind, I want it all back.
The majority of my day I have been sitting and crying. I can't believe I am sitting in the house alone. No one is calling my name, no one is fighting, no one is eating me out of house and home. I am sitting here all alone.
I get sad every year when they go back. I feel like a part of me is loosing them and having to let go. I know school is a safe place, but there is no better, safer place for my kids to be than with me. I also get this awful guilt that I didn't do enough or spend our time wisely enough, even though I spent almost every waking hour with them. It is a weird guilt that I get when I realize just how fast time is going and how quickly they are all growing up.
This year the sadness is overwhelming. Having all four of them out of the house for the first time and having them all in different aspects of their school career was a hard one this year. I worry for all of them and my heart breaks four times over to watch them all go.
This year was the hardest yet. I would have thought ever year would get easier, but I was sure wrong. Each year gets that much tougher to see them go. I thought I wanted this empty house. Boy was I wrong. What I would give to get some of the time back with my babies.
If you have little ones- hug them a little tighter, enjoy every moment you can a little longer. Time flies in a blink of an eye.
at 11:59 AM
Monday, June 9, 2014
I have recently realized that every time I am on Facebook it does nothing but bring me down. So, I sat and analyzed why this is so. This is what I came up with:
- I can't afford a Porsche for my anniversary ( OK, really who can??)
- My husband doesn't do cute DIY for our back yard (he isn't handy)
- My husband can't fix our sidewalk (he doesn't do construction)
- I can't make the drinks you are showing me ( I tried and failed)
- I didn't get a boob job to look as good as you do in every picture
- I can't afford to go to the concert you are at right now
- I am not pregnant and just about to have a baby ( OK, I beat you I have four)
- I am not single and don't get your motivation to get a guy
- I will never again be as pretty or slim as you are ever again
- Awwwww..my best friend just posted she loves me. I guess I will stay on for a bit longer. LOL
at 8:34 AM
Friday, May 30, 2014
1. Your shoes are the first thing people subconsciously notice about you. Wear nice shoes.
2. If you sit for more than 11 hours a day, there's a 50% chance you'll die within the next 3 years
3. There are at least 6 people in the world who look exactly like you. There's a 9% chance that you'll meet one of them in your lifetime.
4. Sleeping without a pillow reduces back pain and keeps your spine stronger.
5. A person’s height is determined by their father, and their weight is determined by their mother.
6. If a part of your body "falls asleep",
you can almost always "wake it up" by shaking your head.
7. There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing -food, attractive people and danger
8. Right-handed people tend to chew food on their right side
9. Putting dry tea bags in gym bags or smelly shoes will absorb the unpleasant odor.
10. According to Albert Einstein, if honey bees were to disappear from earth, humans would be dead within 4 years.
11. There are so many kinds of apples, that if you ate a new one everyday, it would take over 20 years to try them all.
12. You can survive without eating for weeks, but you will only live 11 days without sleeping.
13. People who laugh a lot are healthier than those who don’t.
14. Laziness and inactivity kills just as many people as smoking.
15. A human brain has a capacity to store 5 times as much information as Wikipedia
16. Our brain uses the same amount of power as a 10-watt light bulb!!
17. Our body gives enough heat in 30 mins to boil 1.5 liters of water!!
18. The Ovum egg is the largest cell and the sperm is the smallest cell !!
19. Stomach acid (conc. HCl) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!
20. Take a 10-30 minute walk every day & while you walk, SMILE. It is the ultimate antidepressant.
21. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
22. When you wake up in the morning, pray to ask God's guidance for your purpose, today.
23. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
24. Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat blueberries, broccoli, and almonds.
25. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
26. Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
27. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a college kid with a maxed out charge card.
28. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
29. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Forgive them for everything!
30. Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
31. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
32. Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
33. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
34. No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
35. Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
36. Help the needy, Be generous! Be a 'Giver' not a 'Taker'
37. What other people think of you is none of your business.
38. Time heals everything.
39. However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
40. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
41. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
42. Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you'll accomplish, today !
43. Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed.
at 9:10 AM
Wednesday, May 28, 2014
I have been quite lately because I have been in the process of taking my life back. I worked in Corporate America before my girls were born and always felt that going that route was for me. The last 6 months I was able to go back to work full time in Corporate America and I can tell you they can keep it!
After the short amount of time I was there, I can't begin to tell you how miserable I was. Yes, the pay was more than I was used to but not enough to make up for all that I lost I home. I was out of the house for 14 hours a day and only got to see my kids for about an hour at night. That just wasn't cutting it for me.
So, I went out and started looking for a new job. Not only did I find a job but I found my dream job! I will be working as a Public Relations Coordinator working with social media. This is what I was meant for. The money isn't as good as Corporate America, but I finally decided it was all about me. It was time I was happy. Because as they say, "If mama ain't happy than nobody is happy".
I am living proof that it is ok to just let go and live your dream. I may struggle a little from this decision, but I know in the long run I will be so much happier. Life is already starting to fall into place because of this huge decision I made. I can't wait to see where it will take me!
at 6:42 PM