Thursday, January 22, 2015
Saturday, January 17, 2015
As I am trying to get back into the swing of things on my blog, I have realized that I have lost my niche. When I first started my blog I had small babies, I was a stay at home Mom and my trials and tribulations were all so different than they are today.
It dawned on me....I am a middle aged mom with a teenager, a tween and a 7 and 8 year old. I have changed. They have changed, things have changed. My blog needs to change.
Most of the blogs I find are just like what I used to write about. Being a new Mom, having babies, going another night without sleep, trying to keep up the house and be a good Mom, worrying about staying home or going back to work, and so many other things that we all have in common.
It is not as easy to find a middle aged blogger #MAB. Why you ask? I asked myself the same question. Being a middle aged blogger we have different things to write about and they are just as important so why not.
As I look around the blogosphere I hope to find others who share the same thoughts I do and are blogging about it. And I hope the newer Moms will enjoy reading about the next steps they will have to look forward to in life and in their children's lives.
Please leave me your link if you are a middle aged blogger writing out there. I would love to stop by, visit and follow your blog. Even if you are not a middle aged blogger I would still love you to leave me your link so I can visit, read and follow your blog. Let me know that I am not alone out here!
at 8:24 PM
Friday, January 2, 2015
1. Always say I love you. Tomorrow is never a guarantee.
2. Take time from your busy schedule to enjoy the small things.
3. Work, laundry and bills will always be there. Your growing children won't stay small for long.
4. Work to live your life don't live to pay your bills.
5. Take care of your body, you only get one.
6. Enjoy every age and stage of your children's childhood. It moves by way to fast.
7. Live outside your comfort zone and do things that you wouldn't ever dream of doing.
8. Live for today.
9. Don't compare yourself with others.
10. Be yourself no matter what.
at 12:02 PM
Thursday, January 1, 2015
Monday, December 29, 2014
Raising my four daughters and working a full time job takes everything I have. But writing is the one thing for "just me" that I love. I love getting comments and knowing that there are others out there just like me. I love reading other blogs and seeing that I am not alone in this thing called "motherhood".
My New Years resolution to my myself is to get back into a schedule and start writing again. What do you plan on doing for yourself in 2015?
at 6:49 PM