My two year old is a snacker. Actually, all four of my girls are snackers. But, my two year old is the kind of snacker that leaves her trail ALL AROUND THE HOUSE. The dog doesn't mind so much but, I sure do. I must vacuum at least once a day if not more. It gets really old.
When I was given the opportunity to review Munchie Mug I was so excited! Finally a way to contain her snacks!
The Munchie Mug is a spill-resistant cup for infants and toddlers. It is BPA and phthalate free and made in the USA. The top screws off so that toddlers cannot take it off and make a mess. It also comes with an airtight lid so the snacks stay fresh. The best part of the cup is the overlapping material on the inside that doesn't allow the snacks to fall out! It really works and is amazing. Finally something that doesn't spill all over my floor!
- Secure Screw-On Top with Easy Grip Handle
- Soft fabric closure for sensitive little hands
- Easy to clean: Top Rack Dishwasher Safe
- Great for healthy snacking: Cereals, dried fruits, crackers, etc.
- Additional stay-fresh lid included for keeping snacks fresh when mug is not in use
- Economically friendly: Made in the United States of America
- Child friendly: Made of all FDA food grade compliant materials
- Environmentally friendly: Made of 100% recyclable materials & eliminates waste created by plastic snack baggies that are used once and thrown away. Use the Munchie Mug, again, again, and again!!!
The true test was on my two year old. She was a little apprehensive about the cup at first but, when she got her cracker out she thought it was the coolest thing ever!
One lucky reader has the chance to win one of these wonderful mugs!