Each week I am going to pick a random blog to be my co-host on New Friends Friday.
So, please link up, answer the questions and spread the word!
1. How long have you been blogging?
I have been blogging for over three years now. I took almost a year off due to depression and anxiety. I had to get myself diagnosed and nurse myself back to "normal".
2. What is your blog about?
My blog is about my daily life and opinions of being a Mom to four daughters. I work two part time jobs and raise my girls. My life is crazy and hectic.
3. How long have you and your significant other been together?
My husband and I will be married 14 years this June.
4. How did you meet?
We met on a blind date and have been together ever since.
5. What does Valentine's Day mean to you?
Honestly, I hate to say it but it is such a Hallmark holiday. I try and tell my husband every day how much I love him.
6. Do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?
I will most likely have to work, so we probably won't be doing anything.
7. What are your favorite things to blog about?
I love blogging about the funny things my family does.
8. What do you do when you get writer's block?
I post funny pictures, usually involving animals to give my readers a laugh.
9. What do you want others to take away from reading your blog?
I love connecting with other Moms to know I am not going this alone. Motherhood is one of the hardest
jobs there is. It is so nice to get feedback and hear that there are so many others out there going through the same things you are.
10. What networks do you belong to (i.e. Blogher, The Motherhood etc.)
I belong to the Motherhood and various blogs that allow me to review products.
11. If you had one question you wanted to ask me, what would it be?